10 things to know about Mugo wa Wairimu
1. He was born in 1975. It is not clear whether he is married, but his friends say he talks a lot about his daughter.
2. He graduated with a Bachelor in Science degree in Nursing at the University of Nairobi in 2000.
3. He is not a registered as a Doctor with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
4. According to his close friends, Mugo is a heavy drinker. He drinks in the company of women.
5. Mugo is actively involved in politics and is an enthusiastic Jubilee supporter.
6. Senator Omar once recorded a statement with the Police claiming that Mugo had threatened his life in regard to the fight against drugs at the Coast. This led to a whole session at the Senate to discuss the conduct of Mugo.
7. Mugo is a blogger who commands a huge following on social media. He blogs about his life at the university and politically related topics.
8. Mugo is a member of the Jubilee Social Media Cabinet, a group of Jubilee supporters who articulate the coalition’s agenda on social media
9. Mugo enjoys the friendship and contacts of key politicians, journalists and high ranking police officers.