How to dress and impress like Baba on a budget
Raila Odinga was recently praised for his dress code that stood out during a recent trip to the USA.
Odinga, considered among the front runners to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta ahead of the August 2022 polls, appeared all suave and diplomatic as he glanced at his tablet ahead of his address at the Center for Global Development.
Baba's drip…. pic.twitter.com/HyDPz23CrX
— Mac Otani 🇰🇪 (@MacOtani) April 27, 2022
It is not the first time Odinga is standing out for his attire.
Lately, the seasoned politician has been praised for his style of fashion which includes T-shirts, jeans sneakers, khaki, and suave shirts, that make him stand out.
The 76-year old has also dished out lessons on how men can up their game and wardrobe.
Here are some tips on how you can dress like Baba on a budget.
1. Create a list of clothing that matches your job description and pass time and with time check out the variety and options online and via window shopping.
2. Ensure you purchase the right quality and size of clothing. If possible, try out the clothes before purchasing them to ensure they fit as expected.
3. Shop for a tailor able to handle your personal needs and is in a position to get you the type of wear that cannot be sourced anywhere else.
4. Don’t be afraid to try out something new and different. Dress for yourself. Not the public.
5. Have a budget for this. Nothing good comes easy or, in this case, cheap. Spend as to your ability and ensure what you wear is worth the money.