Senator rushed to hospital after choking during heavy lunch
Makueni County Senator Mutula Kilonzo Jnr was on Wednesday taken to hospital after he choked on a piece of meat at a Nandi hotel.
The Senator and his colleagues were on a lunch break at Eden Springs Hotel after the end a session at the Nandi County Assembly.
Mr Kilonzo was taken to Kapsabet County Referral Hospital where he was given emergency care and later transferred to the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret.
Doctors who spoke to the Nation said his condition is stable.
The Senator also confirmed on his Twitter handle that he was out of danger.