Tanzanian musicians love life struggles
Tanzanian musicians are known to entertain their Kenyan fans with much abundance and love, only that they appear to struggle to replicate this love in their living and bedrooms.
Here are some of the musicians whose marriage have fallen by the wayside.
1. Ali Kiba – the mwana hitmaker is the latest to be divorced by his Kenyan wife Amina Khalef. The latter has accused the Bongoflava star of verbal abuse, infidelity and neglecting his responsibility to the couple’s two children.
2. Diamond Platnumz – the Naanzaje songbird has been in numerous relationships and his divorce with Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan is said to have emanated from the singer’s infidelity. Additionally, the self-proclaimed boss lady said she ended the relationship because her respect, integrity, dignity and well-being could not be compromised.
3. Ben Pol – The Moyo Machine crooner’s 11 months’ marriage did not last because of ‘insecurities’ on the part of her ex-wife Anerlisa Muigai, the Keroche Breweries heiress.
4. Harmonize – Having confessed to have sired a child with another woman, the Aiyola hit maker was divorced by his Italian wife Sarah Michelotti. Additionally, the Italian beauty accused the artist for lying and claimed he had turned his back on her even after she worked hard to empower him and make him a better person.
5. Bahati Bukuku– the gospel musician known for the Dunia Haina Huruma hit disclosed that for close to 14 years he’d been married to Daniel Basila, the marriage was rocky and even attempts of living separately did not help get their house in order.
6. Christina Shusho – the Wakuabudiwa song bird divorced her husband Pastor John Shusho and moved out of her matrimonial home before starting her own church and not attending her husband’s church.