The jokes Kenyans are sharing about festive season
The festive season is nearing the end and Kenyans are trying to make the most out of what is left.
Some are ranting about traffic jams up country while others cannot believe that they are expected at work for the New Year shift.
However, there are those who have kept us entertained with witty jokes about the festive season.
Below are a few from Facebook:
- Wenye mlienda ushago please mrudi mlipe tokens zinatupigia makelele!
- Ati sasa mmenyamaza tufikirie mnafungua presents na tunajua ni vyombo mnaosha mkirudisha sufuria zile kubwa kwa wenyewe..
- Ukiona kesho kuna auntie ameanza kuhesabu watu na lips, jua chapati zimekuwa kidogo.
- Watu wanashangaa ni kwanini hamjakaakaa ushago..kumbe ni deadline ya car hire imefika..
- And o nTwitter, this one pointed out the irony in feminism.
Lmaoooooo we condemn patriarchy on twitter only. Huku nje tumefunga leso tunaserve wanaume chakula like the kings they are ???
— ? (@Mwihaki_) December 25, 2018
- And then the evergreen joke of food with soup.
Fill in the blanks:
…and her name is ___________ from ____________ (10 mks) pic.twitter.com/oFxkSpc0JJ
— Maina Kageni (@ItsMainaKageni) December 25, 2018
???ensuring the future generation doesn't deviate from its ancestral way? pic.twitter.com/TnlHLj6uIl
— Macy_Sum (@MacySum1) December 26, 2018