President Uhuru’s ‘favourite’ shirt? Here it is
President Uhuru Kenyatta has on several occasions been pictured with what many have now dabbed his ‘favourite’ shirt.
The flowery shirt he wore on Wednesday while in Mombasa and during the signing of the bill reinstating the ranking of schools has appeared on other occasions in the President’s schedule.
Here are five other events to which he wore the shirt this year;
1. During a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister’s advisor Katsuyuki Kawai
2. While inspecting the SGR Project in Sultan Hamud
Inspection tour of the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) project at Section 7 (DK 364), Sultan Hamud in Kajiado County. pic.twitter.com/KvGnpJLOl8
— Uhuru Kenyatta (@UKenyatta) May 28, 2016
3. During the last mile connectivity launch in Kiambu
4. During thanksgiving event in Nakuru
After ICC court prosecutor stated that there was insufficient evidence to charge Deputy President William Ruto and journalist Joshua Sang, the President and the other ‘Ocampo Six’ went to Afraha Stadium for a thanksgiving inter-religious event on April 16.
5. During the launch of the rehabilitation of road