7 times Amina Abdi killed it with her bold fashion statements
Now when hear the name Amina Abdi, without even knowing who she is, you’d expect a collected, conservative lady dressed to the nines in Muslim religious regalia and keeping it conservative if she insisted on being social media and staying away from some topics Islam frowns upon.
However, that is not the case for the renowned media personality, events emcee and influencer with several brand partnerships tucked under her belt.
When not adhering to the rules during seasons of Islamic prayers and events such as Ramadhan, Amina kills it on social media, leaving her fans stunned at her bold fashion statements- some in awe, and some wondering if Muslim women are “allowed” to dress in seductive ways.
The 33-year-old mother of one who is married to John Rabar, the millionaire owner of Homeboyz Entertainment that also owns Homeboyz Radio and TV. The company was once valued at Sh294 million.
Check out the selection of Amina’s outfits that immediately caught our eyes:
1. Keeping it safe and comfortable in this matching black cold-shoulder top and frilled pants.
2. When she stunned in this smart-casual grey and pink “sweatpant” material like ensemble and matching heels during her The Trend Show that airs on NTV.
3. Only the bold in life can conquer leather hot pants like Amina did in this fashion statement. We are curious as to how long it took her to put it on, however.
4. Amina kept it classy, comfortable, sexy and gorgeous in the golden outfit during an event where she was co-emcee. Not many can pull off this look!
5. To look amazing in a bodysuit, one needs the accompanying, suitable body to match. And Amina did that in this blue bodysuit with the hair and boots to match! PS: This was not a body shaming shot.
6. If you have them, flaunt them! Amina stunned in this dazzling off-shoulder green gown.
7. And the crème de la crème? The pearls on this dress! Anyone else try to pull this off, you would just be shadowing Amina…we’ll all accept it.