Dusit Hotel now says they lost six employees and not four in terrorist attack
Dusit D2 Hotel on Saturday released a statement revealing that they lost six employees during Tuesday’s terror attack and not four as they had earlier announced.
The hotel, which has been temporarily closed following the attack, named those killed as Beatrice Mutua, Bernadette Konjaio, Erickson Mogaka, Trufosa Nyaboke, Dedricks Lemisi, and Zachary Nyabwaga.
On Thursday, when he announced that for employees had been killed, the hotel’s General Manager Michael Metaxas, had said that three more staff members were recovering in hospital.
The hotel management also added that they will hold a memorial service for six of its employees on Wednesday at Consolata Shrine.
A similar service for IT firm Cellulant staff will be held next Tuesday at Citam Valley Road from 10.30 am. The firm also lost six employees in the attack.